Google+ DIY Key Covers. |Photographed Obsessions Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 17 June 2014

DIY Key Covers.

Hey! I found a simple, easy way to tell apart your keys when you get confused. And all you need is your keys and nail varnish. Although any type of paint would work just as well.

Firstly decide what colours you want, I chose pink, blue and green as they're all bright and bold.



One of my keys had a design on it, that was wearing off, so as an experiment I decided to paint all of it green.




I had to do about 2-3 coats on each of the keys to make sure it was bold and there was no streaks through it. I didn't wait properly for the coats to dry so that made it difficult, so as a tip, make sure that the first coat is completely dry!!

For the green key I had to do about 4ish coats, and again, wait for the coats to dry.


I do really like how they look, however, i would advise not to paint a whole key with a pattern as it used a lot of nail varnish. It so easy, and simple to do!

I hope you enjoyed this post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment