Google+ The Beauty Blogger Tag. |Photographed Obsessions Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag.

Although I am not a beauty blogger I will be posting beauty and fashion related posts sometimes, so I thought this would be fun to do and for you to read through to get to know me a little better. I found this on Beauty Guide 101's blog.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hairs naturally straight with a slight wave in it. Super fluffy as well if I don't straighten it hah.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Always dye it myself, apart from once when I had ombre done in a salon.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair either every 2 days, or every 3 days. My hair doesn't really get greasy so I don't have to worry about that.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I have got my go-to hair style if I'm in a rush, but i do try out different styles, especially when I'm bored hah.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never had a manicure or pedicure in a salon before. I always paint my nails and look after them myself.


7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Whenever I can be bothered to be honest. I like them looking nice, but it's all down to whether I have time or not to paint them. I can leave them for quite a while with the nail varnish all chipped. whoops. 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Yeah, I like having my toe nails painted, because although no one else really sees them, I do!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
If its daytime makeup about 10 minutes. For going out probably about 20-25 minutes. I don't like spending loads of time on my makeup. 

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always my face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I just buy makeup when I need it, or when I fancy treating myself.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I never wear false lashes, I can't work out how to put them on after trying hundreds of times I gave up haha.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No way! Even if I'm just going to Tesco or the shops, I never wear full makeup. Only if I'm going out in the evening or for food somewhere nice during the day.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not usually, but sometimes I will.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep.

16. How many high end products do you have?
None really, I'm a student and I can't afford fancy products haha.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not nearly enough! 

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just decide when I'm getting dressed or when if theres an occasion I'l decide before hand.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not that often, either when I get bored of my bag or when they brake (which is quite often hah).

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I get anytime between 8 - 9.30 and I'll usually go to sleep between 12-2pm. 

21. How often & when do you workout?
Not really as much as I should or want to. Probably once a week. Although I walk quite a bit as I haven't got a car. 

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'6"ish.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nope, but I did french in school haha.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a cat called Kerrang and 3 new danio fish, a pearl danio called Snoop, a zebra danio called Tiger and a spotted danio called Baby.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Its usually open on my tabs but I check it everyday.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yep.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah, if a product interests me then I'll want to try it.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, I'm photographing my obsessions, so I thought 'Photographed Obsessions' worked well :).

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
At the moment I'm using my boyfriends Canon EOS 350D because I left mine at home, so when I go back home later this week I'll be using my Fujifilm Finepix.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Living in a student house it had to be cleaned daily if not every other day. But generally somethings daily and somethings weekly.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Green.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Company magazine.

34. Do you swear?
Um, yea, but not in front of adults like my parents or grandparents.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Maybe sorting out my student house ready to go home or just chilling, Im not feeling to well! :(.

I hope that you enjoyed this post. As I didn't upload a post yesterday I'll be doing 2 today to make up for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment