Google+ 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. |Photographed Obsessions Skimlinks Test

Sunday 20 July 2014

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.

Hey Everyone :)

Something that I found quite interesting, so I thought that I'd share it with you. 


How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Im 19 atm, and I think that I'd probably be around that age if I didn't know.

Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- Never trying, because then you'd never know.

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- Because we feel the need to do what is expected of us, and not what we want to do.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- Yeah, I tend to say one thing, and maybe not go through with it.

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- Everyone's stresses and worrying about insignificant things.

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Working in the sea, maybe as a marine biologist.

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- Im doing what I believe in, I love what I do.

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- I wouldn't wait for things to happen, and actually make them happen. 

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- I believe that I have controlled the way that I've gone through school and college, and the University that I chose and the people that I'm with. Im lucky as I haven't had people pressuring me onto a specific path.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- Doing things right, as you can achieve better things, and right things by doing things properly.

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
- Tell them that she is my friend, depending on what they said I'd either tell my friend, or not if its unworthy of it.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Smile! Always smile, everything is better when you smile!

Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- I wouldn't kill, but some laws, yeah I break to save a loved one.

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- Yeah, in a lot of art I sometimes wonder whether the artist had insanity which allowed them to create the artwork.

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- Whenever I'm in my room, even when I'm busy, I have to have a programme on for the noise, not music, a programme.

How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- Because people have different definitions of what makes them happy.

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
- I really want to go abroad on holiday, I went on holiday when I was about 3, and I don't remember any of it. I'd love to go back to them places to see if it would help me remember. Money and university are holding me back.

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- Grudges against people that I no longer have any contact with, but I just can't seem to let go of the grudges.

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Probably Australia, as it fascinates me, or France, as its still close to England and I wouldn't be far from my family and friends.

Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Yeah, I always do. And no I don't think that it moves any faster, but it may turn up faster than you thought it would.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- A joyful simpleton, you'd be happy and being a genius wouldn't matter.

Why are you, you?
- Because I am, because this is how I'v grown from all of my experiences.

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Yeah, I think so.

Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- Losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you, because there is the choice to stay in contact with them, but it just doesn't happen.

What are you most grateful for?
- The way that I was brought up, being treat well and growing up happy.

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- I'd rather lose my old memories and make new ones, as never making new memories would be boring!

Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- No because there could be factors that you may not have thought of.

Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Nope.

Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
- Yes I remember, and its made me who I am now, which is fine by me, so no, it doesn't matter now.

What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
- Going camping every weekend with a huge group of my parents friends. Is special because I can still remember how excited I was and how much I enjoyed it.

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- Getting my first job, be it just a summer, waitressing job, learning how to motivated myself.

If not now, then when?
- As soon as you get round to it, which is wrong, it should be now.

If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- The thought of failure.

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- Certain people can hold silence, without awkwardness.

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- Because they are so passionate about what they believe in.

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
- No, because good and evil are different to different people, you know what is good and evil to you, but other peoples good and evil may be different.

If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- Yes. I'd enjoy the money, then find a better job that makes me happier.

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
- More work I actually enjoy doing.

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
- Not today, it was only my 7th shift, and I'm new to working, so its still quite new to me.

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
- I can't remember. I don't have much confidence in my own ideas.

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- I couldn't chose just one person, there are to many important people in my life.

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- No way! Beauty and status aren't important.

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
-Being alive, is breathing, eating doing mandatory things. Truly living is doing things that you enjoy, things that make your life worth living.

When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- When you're passionate about it, when you know!

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- Because people feel that making a mistake is failing, not learning and growing.

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- I wouldn't be as shy with people that I've only just met, I'd be a bit more silly, like I am with my friends.

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Last night while I was trying to sleep.

What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
-I love creating things, I love feeling proud of things that I have made, whether it be a  DIY or learning new skills on Illustrator or Photoshop.

In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
- No, probably not, nothing special has happened.

Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
- My decisions, are mine. I decide on what path I follow, not anyone else.

I hope that you liked this post. If you decide to do these questions, post me the link in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment