Google+ DIY Home Decor Ideas. |Photographed Obsessions Skimlinks Test

Thursday 10 July 2014

DIY Home Decor Ideas.

Hey Everyone :)

So today I thought that I'd share with you some really cool home decor DIYs that I found on some blogs.

1. DIY Flower Wall Art.


I really love the look of this wall art! It's pretty cheap as well as you can use things that you find lying around in your house, such as the paper for the actual design. You could use any scraps of paper you can find, old newspapers, magazines, scrapbook paper, wallpaper scraps anything you can find. 

2. DIY Rustic Mason Jar Vases


I absolutely love these! I think that they could look pretty in any room, I'd put these in a bright kitchen or hallway. They just add a little bit of beautiful into a room. They're pretty easy to make as well!

3. DIY Maritime Map Letters


I think that this design would look cute in a bathroom or beach themed room. But you could design the letters into any theme you want. You could give it as a gift for valentines day with a lovey dove theme, or a map with where you met or married your partner, the possibilities are endless.

4. DIY Glow Jars.


These are super cheap to make, and they would look so pretty at a night time event for the summer, a BBQ at the beach, in your back garden, outdoor parties, or just hanging out with your friends. I am definitely going to make some of these when I have some parties. I also think that they could look really cute in your bedroom as a dim night light.

5.  DIY Hexagon Wall Art.


I think that this could look really nice in any room, in any house. You can use any colours or patterns you like, or that fit into your room's theme. You could even add mirrors or photographs to some of the hexagons to personalise it.

6. DIY Framed Snapshots With Letters.


I think that this could be a really cute gift to a friend or family member. You could have the letters saying anything, and as many or little photographs as you like. I think it could look cute with family member spelling out their names and framing it in your family house.

7.  DIY Paint Chip Wall Art.


I love how these look! I love collecting paint samples and paint chips, and I never really know what to do with them. I think that this could look really nice and any shapes and colours could be used. I like the effect of the ombre colours on the canvas'. It is also relatively cheap to make and it's very easy to make.

I hope that you enjoyed this post. I love looking through Pintrest for inspiration and through other people's blogs. Here is some that caught my eyes and I'd love to create and show in my home. Let me know if you've created any of these or have any other DIY home decor ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment